Dedicated to enabling technologies based upon properties of light and modern optics... as we call photonics!
Our commitment is to provide the most precise and reliable optical instruments, sensors and components available on the market.
- The fully automated Raman microscope is deemed one of the year’s best developments12 August 2021WITec GmbH, the prime mover of technological advance in commercial Raman microscopes, has received a 2021 Microscopy Today Innovation Award Continue reading
- Technology leaders combine expertise for very low-temperature Raman imaging11 August 2021Raman imaging innovator WITec GmbH and cryogenic microscopy specialist attocube systems AG have jointly introduced cryoRaman, a cryogenic Continue reading
- QTec® Multi-path interferometry eliminates noise10 August 2021QTec® is a new laser vibrometry invention eliminating the root cause of noise delivering superior optical sensitivity, enabling Continue reading
Our offering includes but not limited only to optical components, opto-mechanics, motion systems, laser power meters, beam profilers, vibration isolation solutions and laser safety products
The broad offering consists of Laser Vibrometers, Optical Surface Profilers, Laser Sensors, Particle Image Velocimetry, Phase Doppler Anemometers and many others!
Our laser product range is extensive, a range of laser solutions for scientific, OEM and industrial applications. We offer also a range of broadband light sources.
The selection comprises of a range of high-speed cameras, machine vision cameras, scientific cameras including spectroscopy solutions, polarization, Terahertz, SWIR as well as hyperspectral solutions
The modular product line portfolio features nondestructive, nano-analytical techniques such as Confocal Raman imaging, Atomic Force Microscopy and Scanning Near-field Optical Microscopy
The basic modules of our service are calibration, preventive maintenance, repair and software updates. Take advantage of our rental and training programs, feasibility studies and application support.
- Suomen fotoniikka-ala kehittyy vauhdilla – Huomaako kukaan?31 August 2021Lehdistötiedote 31.8.2021 Korkean teknologian ala fotoniikka kasvaa Suomessa ja koko Euroopassa koronapandemiasta huolimatta. Alalle rekrytoidaan jatkuvasti Continue reading
- Laser 2000 GmbH and Ab Kimmy Photonics Oy has entered an age…24 November 2020Ab Kimmy Photonics Oy of Espoo, Finland and Laser 2000 GmbH of Wessling, Germany has entered an agent agreement to cover the market area of Nordic and Continue reading
- Kimmy Photonics and Dantec Dynamics has signed a distributio…12 November 2020Ab Kimmy Photonics Oy of Espoo, Finland and Dantec Dynamics A/S of Skovlunde, Denmark has entered a distribution agreement to cover the market area of Continue reading
- -Webinar- Illuminating Batteries, Semiconductors and 2D Mate…May 11, 2021 – 10:00-11:00 AM EDT Event Overview This presentation will describe the principles of 3D Raman imaging and the speaker will show in detail how to access chemical imaging at the Continue reading
- -Virtual Symposium- Imaging Enhanced: Today’s Raman Mi…Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 1pm EDT Event Overview With the rise of confocal Raman imaging microscopy as a preferred chemical characterization method, a wide range of applications have emerged that Continue reading
- Free webcast: “From Laser Sources to Software: The Key…The webcast will focus on beam profiling from a practical standpoint covering the most important beam parameters The event takes place between 16-17.00(CET) on December 9th. Continue reading