Dedicated to enabling technologies based upon properties of light and modern optics... as we call photonics!
Our commitment is to provide the most precise and reliable optical instruments, sensors and components available on the market.
- Raman microscope installed for SERS applications7 May 2021We have recently installed a WITec alpha300R Confocal Raman Imaging Microscope at the BioInnovation Institute in Copenhagen. The tool will Continue reading
- The new VibroGo Education Kit is now available!19 November 2020The aim is to teach laser vibrometry with the latest state of the art industry technology with exciting experiments and tutorials through simplicity, reliability and high quality standards Continue reading
- Table-top optical surface profiler16 November 2020Micro.View brings a new level of performance to non-contact 3D areal measurements and large Z scan ranges with Continuous Scanning Technology, step heights and µ-roughness Continue reading
Our offering includes but not limited only to optical components, opto-mechanics, motion systems, laser power meters, beam profilers, vibration isolation solutions and laser safety products
The broad offering consists of Laser Vibrometers, Optical Surface Profilers, Laser Sensors, Particle Image Velocimetry, Phase Doppler Anemometers and many others!
Our laser product range is extensive, a range of laser solutions for scientific, OEM and industrial applications. We offer also a range of broadband light sources.
The selection comprises of a range of high-speed cameras, machine vision cameras, scientific cameras including spectroscopy solutions, polarization, Terahertz, SWIR as well as hyperspectral solutions
The modular product line portfolio features nondestructive, nano-analytical techniques such as Confocal Raman imaging, Atomic Force Microscopy and Scanning Near-field Optical Microscopy
The basic modules of our service are calibration, preventive maintenance, repair and software updates. Take advantage of our rental and training programs, feasibility studies and application support.
- Laser 2000 GmbH and Ab Kimmy Photonics Oy has entered an age…24 November 2020Ab Kimmy Photonics Oy of Espoo, Finland and Laser 2000 GmbH of Wessling, Germany has entered an agent agreement to cover the market area of Nordic and Continue reading
- Kimmy Photonics and Dantec Dynamics has signed a distributio…12 November 2020Ab Kimmy Photonics Oy of Espoo, Finland and Dantec Dynamics A/S of Skovlunde, Denmark has entered a distribution agreement to cover the market area of Continue reading
- Kimmy and greateyes has entered a distribution agreement18 June 2020Ab Kimmy Photonics Oy of Espoo, Finland and greateyes GmbH of Berlin, Germany has entered a distribution agreement to cover the Nordic territory. Based on an Continue reading
- -Webinar- Illuminating Batteries, Semiconductors and 2D Mate…May 11, 2021 – 10:00-11:00 AM EDT Event Overview This presentation will describe the principles of 3D Raman imaging and the speaker will show in detail how to access chemical imaging at the Continue reading
- -Virtual Symposium- Imaging Enhanced: Today’s Raman Mi…Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 1pm EDT Event Overview With the rise of confocal Raman imaging microscopy as a preferred chemical characterization method, a wide range of applications have emerged that Continue reading
- Free webcast: “From Laser Sources to Software: The Key…The webcast will focus on beam profiling from a practical standpoint covering the most important beam parameters The event takes place between 16-17.00(CET) on December 9th. Continue reading