The offering consists of low cost compact spectrometers, systems, and software for product analysis, research, education, and OEM. The instrumentation is of research grade and rugged for any environment – lab, process, or field.
The series of miniature spectrometers is a step up in low cost instrument design, offering CCD 2048 & PDA 512/1024 detectors. The units are engineered to have no moving parts, no detector sockets, ruggedized aluminum enclosure, and an integrated A/D digitizer for unmatched durability. Numerous models offer standard or high resolution (HR) optics for selected spectral ranges.
Modular Spectrometer Systems
The range is wide including many options and accessories addressing numerous applications and needs.
- SpectroRadiometer Systems
- LED Measurement
- Lasers Power & Wavelength
- Display Measurement
- Solar Spectral Analysis
- NIST Traceable Calibrations & Light Sources
- Color Measurement Systems
- SpectroChemistry Systems
- SpectroFluorometer Systems
- ChemWiz Analyzer Development Kit
- Raman Spectrometers and Lasers
- Microscopy Measurement Systems
- PORTA-LIBS and Plasma Emission Monitors
- Fiber Optic Spectrum Analyzers
- Optical Metrology Systems
- Thin Film Measurement Systems
- Haze Measurement Systems