We are happy to announce that an agreement between Dantec Dynamics GmbH and Ab Kimmy Photonics has been reached to distribute the Solid Mechanics DIC division in the Nordic area as a complement to the product offering of Dantec Dynamics A/S.
Digital Image Correlation (DIC) is a 3D full-field, non-contact optical technique to measure contour, deformation, vibration and strain on almost any material. The technique can be used with many tests including tensile, torsion, bending and combined loading for both static and dynamic applications.
Digital Image Correlation (DIC) is a full-field image analysis method, based on grey value digital images, that can determine the contour and the displacements of an object under load in three dimensions.
The product offering includes:
- Q-400 DIC Standard 3D system determination of three-dimensional material properties
- EduDIC educational training tool
- Q-400 μDIC system for micro-electronics and components industry
- Q-400 TCT system forhighly sensitive warpage, thermal expansion and strain analysis
- Q-450 system is designed for full-field vibration analysis and high-speed transient events
- Videoextensometer RTSS system measures the longitudinal and transversal strain.